Vision and Aims
The Vision Academy Learning Trust promotes an inclusive ethos, in which diversity of need and ability is acknowledged and nurtured.
Every aspect of academy life is guided by a strong ethical code, deep accountability, encouraging social awareness to help students understand and meet with confidence the challenges of a diverse and changing society and the world of work.
We aim for our parents, students and schools / academies to work closely together to ensure that every student is expected to achieve highly
- To value each member of the Vision MAT community by trusting, supporting and treating each other with dignity and respect.
- The Vision Academy Learning Trusts ethos and values will ensure that children are safe, healthy, positively contribute to their whole community, and achieve economic and academic well-being in adult life. Importantly, all students must enjoy attending school and be deeply engaged in their learning.
- Achieve excellence for all to students so that they make good progress and are able to make informed choices, solve problems and make good decisions.
- To ensure that all students succeed and thrive in school by raising aspirations and tackling disadvantage.
- Learning is central that will be stretching, rewarding and engaging. All students will be given the opportunity to grow personally, academically and socially.
- Ensure positive relationships with our local community and employers to support the opportunities for preparing our students for life beyond the Trust.
- Continue to work together for the collective good of the Trust in the context of what is best for all.